5 Warning Signs Drain Cleaning Torrance
- Foul Odor: Is there a nasty, sewer smell coming from your drains? Then it’s possible there’s a buildup of a various number of substances or pollutants in your drains that needs to be cleaned out. The odor can be removed with effective drain cleaning but if it’s more serious, then it may also be time for sewer pipe repair.
- Slow Drains: Not getting enough water for your shower? Is your toilet taking an unusually slow time flushing waste? Without immediate treatment, your drains will slow to the point where they won’t work anymore.
- Recurring Clogs: You can handle a minor clog by yourself, either by plunger or drain snake.
- Overflowing Toilets: Your toilet is the most essential plumbing fixture to your overall health and sanitation, but it can lead to a big mess that even a certified professional would struggle to clean up! It also places the health and safety of everyone in your household at risk!
- Puddling: At its most unsanitary, drain clogs can lead to sewage backup which can result in puddling in your front lawn. This will greatly reduce home value and ruin your lawn’s otherwise verdant, pleasing appearance.